Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Rudaí Six : Reflective Practice

Thoughts on Rudaí 23 so far..

Holy Hanna Thing six already! The learning and tasks have flown by and I've barely kept up with the pace. 

I have never blogged before this course. I never really comfortable writing it always involved lots of planning and mapping and researching. Here I am writing without any of that as it was suggested early on, "just write", still unsure if its a good idea though? Reading through the blogs I'm finding that lots of people are in the same boat. 

The variety of professional experience and amount of different opinions make for great reading. How people got into the profession, what people think of google, how they're developing their profile, while some are similar nobody is the same. 

I've found so far that I'm behind in my linkedin profile, I don't tweet enough and I'm not overly fond of google. 


No comments:

Post a Comment